Thanks to their hardworking employees, our members supplied record amounts of tissue and met the strong demand for boxes used to ship essential items. They supported our healthcare heroes by donating masks and personal protective equipment. They helped local communities by donating to food and diaper banks, and they donated to aid relief programs.
Our industry is providing the strong and essential packaging to help in the distribution of the historic COVID-19 vaccine.
We are committed to the safety of our workforce and our end-users. AF&PA has compiled information and resources to help you navigate through COVID-19.
- The National Association of Manufacturers “This is Our Shot” campaign to encourage manufacturers to get their vaccine.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) resource on COVID-19.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s resource on vaccines.
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission posted an updated and expanded technical guidance aimed at addressing questions arising from the federal equal employment opportunity laws.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace.
- Small Business Administration Relief Options
- U.S. Department of Transportation's Hours of Service Exemption
Much of the resource information has been compiled from third-party sources, and none of the information is, nor should it in any way be construed as, legal, health or any other form of advice. Nor can we attest to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information.